How do we help?
What do we do?
Developing Strategies to Engage
Why would you need our services?
There are various reasons organizations would seek our help:
- Support a regulatory requirement to engage or consult with Indigenous communities.
- Overcome roadblocks in their relationship with Indigenous communities or businesses.
- Develop Indigenous strategies and supporting processes and policies to work more effectively with Indigenous communities.
- Develop and implement Inclusion Plans that support Indigenous businesses and workforce development.
- Advance efforts towards Reconciliation with Indigenous Peoples in Canada.
- Repair or enhance relationships with Indigenous communities.
Guiding your success through 50 years of experience with Indigenous communities, these are the top values that we as a company are built on.
We engage in difficult conversations and forge new paths together
We demonstrate a deep respect for our clients, their stakeholders and the land that sustains us all
We show up with vulnerability and humility – and a sense of humour
We are unwavering in our values, commitments and ethics; we are accountable for our actions
We seek not only to deliver exceptional results, but to delight our clients
IndigenUs Consulting Team
A majority Indigenous-owned consulting firm.
Owner, a member of the Tr’ondëk Hwëch’inFirst Nation
Owner, Bridge Builder